As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Under general direction of the Director of Guest Services or his/her delegate, and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group brand and local policies and procedures, responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk. Tasks include check in/out, rooming of all hotel guests, foreign exchange, cashiering and Credit Follow up.
Ensures efficient running of Front Desk operations ; highest standards of hospitality are demonstrated on every occasion. Some of your day to day responsibilities are :
• To be fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information on to the guest to maximize hotel sales.
• To have a full working knowledge of the IHG Rewards and Ambassador programs and its benefits taking every opportunity to enroll new members.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures.
• Ensure that all charges are correctly posted to the guests bills following the standard procedures.
• Deal with cash, check and credit transactions in accordance with the hotel and company policy, and ensure that any discrepancies are reported immediately.
• Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received.Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, culture and countries.
• Replace colleagues at Guest Relations or Club lounge when necessary
• Supervise and assist CID agents when necessary
What we need from you
Ideally, the candidate must possess previous work experience in a Front Office environment or equivalent. Is a team player and have strong verbal and communication skills. He/She must be customer oriented and is flexible to work in various shifts.
What we offer
We ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits including a housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount and superb training, etc.
Join us and you ll become part of the global IHG family and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.