The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Opened on the 15th of August 2013 and with an unparalleled address at the heart of the spectacular Abu Dhabi Corniche, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi provides easy access to everything that this incredible city has to offer. In the heart of the business and cultural districts the hotel is a short distance from the magnificent Abu Dhabi Mosque, the city's many shopping malls, golf courses, museums and major attractions, including the incredible Formula One Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island. The hotel comprises 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, the one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers is quite simply breathtaking. Each room and suite are serviced by the celebrated St Regis Butlers who will provide ever-present yet unobtrusive attention to detail, while attending to each request with discreet precision.
Among the hotels vast array of amenities are outstanding food and beverage venues including our signature day to night restaurant, Terrace on The Corniche, with the finest flavors from the region and our warm Villa Toscana, true tastes of central Italy. The Nation Riviera Beach Club attached to the hotel and accessible via a tunnel under the Corniche offers guests a magnificent stretch of private beach and outstanding leisure facilities. Job Summary
• To be an ambassador of the Front Office and the hotel, in and outside the work place
• To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedures
• To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
• To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions
• To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected
• To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the work place through own responsibility
• To properly use the supplies, equipment and to ask for requisitions accordingly
• To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest s satisfaction and recording it
• To call the duty manager, AFOM or FOM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required
• To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per St. Regis standards
• To always keep the working area clean and well maintained
• To use appropriate materials, equipment and supplies for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly
• To attend all guests approaching the Front Desk in the procedure of check in / check out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures
• To share daily activity highlights with the manager including internal and external guest opportunities
• To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints
• To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel
• To maintain an accurate Guest History
• To check the arrival lists and to block all the rooms according to guest requests and needs, as advised by the Front Office Manager
• To ensure that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring special set-ups are accurately displayed in the PMS and available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due time
• To properly follow all CID and local government requirements concerning hotel guests and files
• To daily handle the guest files and folios, ensuring that all the immigration, financial and audit procedures are fully respected
• To do a proper cashier closer and to ensure a complete handover between the shifts
• To be aware of forged currency and travellers checks and to respect all the financial and audit procedures
• To check the departure lists and to ensure check out times are respected
• To monitor room status and discrepancies
• To properly use all the equipment and Opera Management system, to have a perfect knowledge of the set ups
• To strictly respect the room keys and section keys handover procedures
• To daily follow the checklists
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.