As an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into Oracle HCM / Oracle Cloud HCM solution architecture that fit within the customer s business environment and business objectives.
You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands client s business requirements and specifies system, application or process
You should also be in involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit. You should lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client. You liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high level planning, functional architects, technical architects,
designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of a project implementation.
Leads teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
• In depth knowledge of functional domains such as: Core HR, Organization development, Payroll & Fast Formulas, Self-Service HR, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Goal Management, Performance Management, Learning Management, Time & Labor, Succession Planning and others
• In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle HCM and/or Oracle Cloud HCM & Taleo.
• Expertise in application of Oracle s OUM methodology.
• Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
• Good understanding of Oracle technology
The Senior Functional Consultant must be able to do the following task in their
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements
contained in a system specification
• Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
• Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business
environment in defining the customer s needs
• Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation
methodology of the project.
• Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
• Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
• Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the
client and Oracle Consulting
• Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
• Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach
• Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and
methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
• Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
• Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
• Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
• Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional
• Should be able to conduct trainings for clients and within oracle.
• Coordinate with the product team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
• Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive
• Mentor junior consultants.
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, HR or Engineering
• Fluent in English and/or French on top of the Arabic mother tong
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
• 10 years experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites
• Previous strong hands on implementation experience of Oracle eBusinsess Suite R12 , at least 3 full
cycles of successful implementations
• Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Cloud HCM Fusion & Taleo of 2 projects minimum
• Able to manage and develop PLSQL functions & procedures and writing down fast-formulas
• Business skills (HR, Recruitment, Performance Management, Training management, etc..)
• Flexible with travelling within the region (KSA, MEO and Africa)
Desirable Attributes :
• Working experience with global
• Ramp up on Cloud HCM product
• Techno-Functional Skills
• Project Management hands on