Job Description :
• Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design, configuration, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
• SAP-Human Capital Management professionals design, implement, deploy and support SAP HR solutions for HR including Master Data and Organization Management, Benefits administration of multi plan environments, Time Management and Payroll using CATS and other third party payroll solutions, Travel expense management through payroll and AP, Personnel Development, Education, Training and Learning Management, Personnel Planning, ESS/MSS with related work flows.
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the company's on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), leadership and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor Degree:Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
• Experience Background:Minimum three years of Experience. SAP HCM certification is required. has to have completed at least 2 full cycle implementations end to end. Deep understanding of Human Resources Management. Human Resources Diploma or certificate is a plus. Basic Understanding of SAP Successfactors talent management suite.
• Years of Experience:4-6 Years
• Computer Skills:Excellent in MS office suit
• Language Proficiency:Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
• Medical Insurance
• Mobile Allowance