, Posted on March 14, 2018
1. Works in close cooperation with all other staff assigned to the outlet, as well as Kitchen, Stewarding and Cashiers.
2. Works as per the outlets duty schedule and shifts.
3. Conducts weekly training sessions i.e. pouring practice, cocktail mixing, bottle flaring and up-selling.
4. Observes and corrects pouring practice of all bar staff to avoid excess wastage.
5. Participates in weekly alcohol and liquor inventory.
6. Develops together with the outlet manager theme events, drink promotions and incentive arrangements.
7. Ensures that orders are only issued against written / printed receipts.
8. Ensures own appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of all bar staff is impeccable.
9. Works towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place works, in line with the opening hours.
10. Prepares Store requisitions / Bar requisitions, etc.
11. Welcome arriving guest and ensures prompt service.
12. Ensures the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close professional, friendly, yet discrete relationship.
13. Maintains cleanliness and best possible maintenance of the bar counter and all related areas.
14. Handles guest complaints directly or refers them to the Bar Manager.
15. Attends all meetings or briefings to maintain an open communication within the team.
16. Knows the bar menu and price structure by heart and can recommend when a guest asks for assistance.
17. Flexible to work in other areas when required by the immediate Supervisor.
18. Aware of basic cashier work and handles payments promptly and efficiently.
19. Familiar with the company s internal policies and safety procedures.
1. To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
2. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
3. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
4. To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
5. To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
6. To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and Team Leader.
7. To respond to any changes in the restaurant function as dictated by the hotel.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job