HEAD NURSES & NURSING SUPERVISORS IN SAUDI ARABIA
We have very urgent vacancies for the positions of HEAD NURSES and NURSING SUPERVISORS for all Hospital Wards (Male & Female Inpatients Units, Obstetrics, Neonatal & Pediatrics, Specialty Units, Operating & Recovery Rooms and Rehabilitation Units).
REGISTERED NURSE I (All Departments)
SENIOR NURSE MANAGER
Positions available only for Registered Nurses (RNs) holding current registration/ license from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and other countries in Western Europe.
A minimum of two years experience in a hospital (preferably 200 beds).
Specialty nurses need one to two years in that area.
The Health Authority in UAE require a 3 years Nursing Diploma or a BSN as a minimum qualification
Saudi Health Commission Registration
Contract and Benefits Schedule
You will be eligible for accompanied/ unaccompanied status contract and will receive the following benefits:
• Contract, one year and often renewable.
• Air transport, economy class, from point-of-hire to Tabuk, KSA.
• End of contract entitlements (Bonus) consisting of one half month salary for each year worked.
• Ticketing, a return ticket to point-of-hire for vacation once a year.
• Vacation, 40 days paid vacation per year (45 days for physicians).
• Housing, including utilities, appliances, linens, etc. provided.
• Uniforms, provided.
• Transportation, from hospital to housing and back and shopping trips provided.
• Medical care and emergency dental care normally provided free at the hospital.
• Access to subsidized meals in Hospital project cafeterias.
• Emergency Leave, available.
• Salary paid in local currency by end of each Gregorian month.
• This income is Take Home pay since there are No Taxes in Saudi Arabia & UAE.