EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As CoE Lead you will play an instrumental role in the delivery setup and structure as well as the efficiency and development of your team of experts. You participate in the sales process, judging delivery readiness for proposals and coordinating with peers in other practice areas to provide a comprehensive delivery approach. You drive customers' success through the delivery of implementation projects, application and technical services. You support in project steering committees, escalated projects, and pre-sales activities.
• Communicate a clear vision of the future : Understand SAP and department strategy. Create vision and plan accordingly. Discuss, explain and actively promote the vision within own team, to peers and customers
• Set demanding goals and empower accountability to execute on the mission : derive clear and challenging targets from the level upon plan, assign targets and set priorities, encourage people to take ownership, be there when necessary to decide, to backup or to help refocus. Leading team to a utilization target that ensures customer satisfaction.
• Actively establish relationships characterized by mutual respect and trust : Establish and manage relationship with Customers. Stimulate individuals to broaden and make use of their network, respect different opinions, diverse cultures and values, work to overcome organizational boundaries and silo thinking, do not accept knowledge hiding
• Coach people on their individual development and career opportunities and act as a mentor: Developing consultant talent to deliver great customer service and employee satisfaction. Support team members and mentees in development planning and fulfilment, act as coach and guide for individuals to find their right career track, turn active if individuals are passive on their development
• Show passion on the job: act as a role model for the team, show authentic behaviour, pride and enthusiasm in the own job, demonstrate best practices and encourage team members to share own experiences, celebrate success, promote SAP as a great place to work
• Drive initiative: lead key cross-functional initiatives in growing SAP business from bid stage to successful delivery.
• Must have consulting or services background, with experience from sales to delivery engagement
• Ideally have cloud implementation experience
• Ensuring realization of the sector margin targets (consulting)
• Ensure consulting related KPIs are met
• Realization of Region Deliverables including Customer Sat
• Supply, Demand and Forecast (skill gap planning) Management
• Resource allocation management of Field Services assignments
• Responsible for managing internal projects
• Identifying of training needs for strategic areas
• Experience in leading virtual teams cross-border
• Experience in decision making within own area of responsibility / project
• Language: English fluent, Arabic is an advantage
• Travel: Required