The Head of Community Operations, UberEats MEA manages and is responsible for optimizing all of our customers (i.e., eaters, couriers, restaurants) interactions across all channels for the Middle East and Africa. Her/His mission is to deliver a world-class experience for every interaction we have and doing this in the most efficient and lean way possible for all our eaters, couriers, and restaurants. All this is done in a way that establishes trust for our community, which is of paramount importance and integral to the way our customers experience our product. The role involves managing and leading a team of local Customer Strategy & Operations Managers, and building and fostering strong cross-functional relationships with Director-level stakeholders across Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc.
Ultimately, the Head of Comm Ops Eats will be held accountable for the full suite of support health metrics (e.g., queue health, SLAs, contact volumes, support cost/financials, quality and efficiency) for her/his territory. A strong bias towards data analysis balanced with high emotional intelligence and a strong track record in stakeholder management is crucial to ensuring the optimal experience for our customers - both internal and external to Uber. A strong preference will be given to individuals who have run Customer Operations at scale in a similarly fast-paced environment in the past.
• Drive thought leadership in your region both within Community Operations and across other business lines on all things related to the Eats customers (i.e., eaters, couriers, restaurants) experience
• Influence executive/director-level leadership on how to quickly and efficiently scale human-based support processes across a globally distributed labor force
• Scope, plan and execute forward-looking projects that enable Uber's leadership to make strategic decisions on the future of customer interactions within your region
• Focus on the main KPI performance metrics that matter to our business, through your immediate team and the performance of our Partners (e.g. CoE, BPOs, GLs etc)
• Collaborate with other Regional/Functional Leads within the broader Europe/Middle East/Africa Community Operations team and stakeholders across the business (e.g., Central Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance)
• Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships across the Uber Eats business with a view to enabling your team and others to deliver amazing customer experiences.
• Recruit, manage, coach, and take a deep interest in the career development of the members of your team
• Develop high-impact communications and presentations tailored to an executive/director-level audience
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Transportation