Our client is one of the leading and 3rd largest multinational companies in the world in the area of international trade of agri-business. It operates in 70 countries, supplying food and food ingredient's / raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. With a team of more than 60,000 people globally, it has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton and many more ready products.
The company now requires an experienced 'Head of HORECA Business' to be based at their Dubai office to start and lead the division targeting the hospitality industry.
You will be expected to establish and manage the HORECA business for UAE and GCC countries. Manage the P&L and secure the demand as well as the supply side of the business.
Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, Procurement, Pricing, Client Acquisition and Product Development will be some of your responsibilities.
Extensive and Strong experience in managing the HORECA business in UAE / Dubai with international exposure is expected. Existing network if business relationships and a wide network in the region is essential.
• Young, energetic individual with a pleasing personality and excellent communication skills
• Age: 27 to 40 years
• Work Experience: minimum 10 years successful B2B experience within the HORECA space
• University degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related field. Master’s in business an advantage.
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial skills/mindset
• Strong business acumen
• Able to negotiate effectively
• Strong project management and presentation skills
• UAE and International experience will be preferred
• Candidates currently based in UAE will be preferred
If you have the required experience and qualifications please apply urgently with a detailed CV, a photograph and details of your current visa status. (Applications without photos may not be considered)