• Manage the design team to research, document, design and analyze creative ideas, brands, presentations, websites, emails, landing pages, applications, services, requirements, sitemaps, information architecture, user needs, user journeys, flows, stories, scenarios, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to provide highly usable solutions with rich user experience with necessary documentation to clearly communicate the desired solution to the team which meets business and user goals.
• Coordinate and work with project teams, developers, clients, vendors and creative agencies in order to ensure a consistent design across different teams and projects.
• Manage the research team to recruit end users and conduct regular user tests, heuristic evaluations and usability evaluations to analyze context of use, user needs and evaluate design solutions and give appropriate recommendations.
• Own a room. You have extensive experience pitching, consulting, managing and training clients and project teams on UX and usability methods.
• Evangelize CX and manage company brand and style guidelines to support consistent visual identity.
• Quickly immerse yourself into a client's business and identify high value business opportunities for UXBERT Labs
• Analyze client's business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure and act upon that information to generate new ideas, projects and revenue
• 7-10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of strategy, digitalization, CX, UX or product design
• Masters or PHD degree
• Experienced in Design Thinking and Service Design Methodologies
• Experience leading large projects, external and internal
• Experience working with and managing high quality design and development teams
• Key personal traits: tenacity, interpersonal and communcation skills, team worker, leading from the front, building relationships
• Strong project management skills and execution orientation to keep projects and teams focused on improvement tasks and deliverables
• Goal oriented and results focused - able to design and execute a plan that delivers improved results