Create a research plan for the e-commerce channels including Pre & post journey surveys and - Market research on potential opportunities for the digital channels in addition to Competitive, Benchmark, Reviews and Complains analysis
• Introduce product research practices into a team, establish a user centered culture, and continually monitor and improve practices.
• Plan, design, prepare and run user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement/additions/removal of features from the digital channels (including contextual discovery, experience/empathy mapping, user reviews, early stage concept and prototype testing, and contextual usability and accessibility testing).
• Lead product research findings to the product management teams, extended teams and management, so that they share a strong and empathetic understanding of their users (including presentations at show and tells, designing and maintaining research outputs on the team wall, formal reports) to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable product and service features.
• Work closely with designers, analysts and developers to iteratively throughout the e-commerce product development
• Acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs both within the team, the extended teams and to the management
• Lead designing and executing and analyzing quantitative surveys.
• Work closely with data scientists colleagues to define user centered KPIs, to create a rich picture of user behavior to tell the full story of how and why people use our services.
• Sets plans for CRO, ASO & A/B Tests