* Lead Project Services functions during all stages of the project, which includes schedule review/analysis and monitoring, schedule delay and risk analysis, schedule forecast, cost/budget forecast, cost/budget trending, estimating, management of change process, procurement, expediting and materials management, invoicing process, project documentation and project reporting.
* Co-ordinate input to project control procedures, such as, planning & scheduling, progress reporting, progress measurement system,. to achieve implementation of a project control system during the scope of the project.
* Responsible for producing deviation reports and corrective action recommendation to Project Manager and Manager Offshore Major Projects.
* Provide guidance in the development and maintenance of all primary project services control documents, including; Contracts log, Change Order Register, Trend Register, Cost Report, Project Master Schedule and Risk Register.
* Accountable for all commercial activities involved in the execution of the EPIC Contract and any no-EPIC Contracts/Service providers.
* Manage the assessment, negotiation and recommended settlement of all significant change orders and EPIC Contract amendments in conjunction with the Project Manager and Manager, Offshore Major Projects.
* Manage cost engineering and budget control activities, including cost estimation, monitoring and control and forecasting and ensure alignment of stakeholders on cost and schedule.
* Coordinate with the Finance Directorate to ensure timely processing and execution of all accounting and finance related activities for the project, with special attention to budget and invoice payments.
* Support tendering activities (including tender preparation, pre-qualification, bid evaluation and award) for any additional Project Contracts and EPIC Contractor's tendering and award process with reference to project planning, scheduling, budget control, cost estimating, controlling and reporting in coordination with Contracts department and BH senior management.
* Recommend and monitor the acceptability of EPIC Contractors submitted planning package including proposal for progress measurement, KPI's and reporting to ensure progress and alignment with project requirements.
* Support the development and implementation of project HSE and QAQC processes/procedures and activities in close coordination with the HSE and QAQC project management team and in consultation with stakeholders; with the aim of achieving safe and successful execution of the project that meet project requirements.
* Manage the EPIC Contract CAR and TPL Insurance claims process in conjunction with Finance Department.
* Communicate and coordinate with the Manager, Bul Hanine Project and Manager, Offshore Major Projects to ensure alignment in the areas of budget/cost control, legal, IT services, training services, resource/logistical services and document control services to achieve project goals.
* Oversee the project resource deployment and recruitment activities for the Project organization in close coordination with HR, PO & other relevant Departments in order to ensure timely recruitment of the required PTF resources.
* Participate in and support project closeout activities and reporting, including coordination of the Asset Capitalization requirements. Identify areas of opportunity that can result in cost/time savings, complexity reduction and propose solutions to realize these benefits and incorporate Lessons Learned in database.
* Interface with the Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) Department to ensure timely processing and execution of all IT/IM and SAP related activities, and timely availability of IT equipment and software.
* Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training and development, in order to realize the full potential for local talents, and maximize contribution to project success.
* Operate within the framework of a Project team and integrated Project Services function, established Corporate Management policies, internationally recognized standard Industry Practices, and contracting procedures.
* Responsible for decision making and project planning, project control and EPIC Contract decisions related to project services and execute related decisions to ensure the successful execution of the Project, on time, within budget, and as per the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.