Marketing and Sales Strategy
• Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies that further Awal Gulf s strategic agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
• Delivers an optimized market mix relative to core target customers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the sales and marketing objectives as well as the overall goals of the business.
• Creates and implements sales and marketing action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI s for the business.
Marketing and Sales Analytics
• Utilizes analytics tools and other functions in undertaking detailed analyses of sales and marketing performance for the purpose of reporting sales and marketing strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to senior management.
• Through research and analysis, identifies areas of improvement in sales and marketing strategies with a view of establishing actionable insights for improving sales margins.
• Monitors and observes the Awal Gulf brand portfolio and makes forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market.
• Collaborates with product development departments in creating product intelligence, conducting trend analysis, and ensuring that product strategies are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
• Monitors the development of products from conceptualization through to testing and launch, in order to tailor unique strategies around product categories.
• Works closely with relevant departments in processing data and information, translating it into actionable strategies that drive marketing and sales, and lead to achievement of targets.
• Partners with the senior management for the development of plans, strategies, structure, budget, vision, and establishment of product development goals.
• Manages key relationships with OEMs and clients on behalf of Awal Gulf.
• Builds strong relationships with the external partners, OEMs, and customers and regularly interacts with them by attending marketing and sales workshops, seminars and hosting events, hosting sales events for the Awal Gulf s products, playing an active role in industry organizations and so forth.
• Conducts regular and consistent research on the latest market best practices and trends in order to constantly keep the Awal Gulf at par or ahead of other players and driving greater sales resulting from the securing a greater market share.
• Leads the sales and marketing team by providing coaching and mentoring as required in order to ensure high levels of employee engagement.
• Leads the sourcing and recruitment of top talent for the Awal Gulf sales and marketing team.
• Manages the performance of members of the sales and marketing team by implementing Awal Gulf s performance appraisal process.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least