Uber Eats is seeking a Head of Sales for MENA someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You ll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate Uber Eats sales from the ground up.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
• Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
• Be a strategic thought partner to MENA Regional General Manager, and the General Managers in UAE, KSA and Egypt in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans.
• Lead and support negotiation and closing of large complex restaurant deals across the region.
• Develop exceptional customer-centric culture in your team and deliver unrivaled Restaurant-Partner experience.
• Drive strong Enterprise sales processes. Lead forecasts, ensure strong pipeline and territory management by coaching your team.
• Recruit, retain and develop a world-class sales and account management team.
• Initiate sales & marketing for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
• Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
• Prepare for the future. Work with our operations and product teams on what the future of food delivery will look like (reinventing and digitalization restaurants, disrupting delivery, etc.)
• Execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
• Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region and at HQ to grow your business.
WHAT YOU LL NEED:
• 8+ years of sales management experience preferred.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business acumen through analytical thinking to assess process performance and financial viability
• High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
• Experience collaborating directly with internal senior leadership
• Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders
• Experience leading and developing a team necessary, ideally in a fast-growth environment and ability to adapt with humility and resilience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let s move the world forward, together.
About Uber Eats
Uber Eats has hundreds of restaurants to choose from. When you open the app, you can scroll through the feed for inspiration or search for a particular restaurant or cuisine. When you find something you like, tap to add it to your basket.