An exciting opportunity is available for a Head of Supply Chain based in Dammam and will report directly to VP Plastic BU
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Mange BU supply chain and ensure best cost and efficiency.
• Liaise with Transformation team on using group-wide processes, structures, and tools for monitoring and tracking progress BU Transformation initiatives
• Report to Transformation team the status, key issues / red flags and value generated in implementing SBU transformation initiatives
• Assemble and coordinate cross-functional project teams, coordinate with other departments to ensure availability of resources and ensure that teams are sufficiently resourced
• Initiate and Review the list of proposed transformation activities / initiatives suggested by change agents and ensure that the most impactful are executed and the benefits are being fully realized
• Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications. Oversee that deadlines are adhered by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing of implementation initiatives
• Liaise with SBU shared services provide feedback for the Shared Services functions, present the needs of the BU
• Co-ordinate with Operation and Maintenance departments to ensure that the production plans are delivered, and that the quantities produced match the requirements of the Sales Dept.
• Manage supplier relationships to ensure good co-operation and that delivery schedules are achieved.
• Manage order interfaces between Sales and the Operation division, and monitor and evaluate Sales forecast with regard to plant Capacities.
• Ensure all service failures are reported to the Sales division on a daily basis.
• Actively manage risk and Health & Safety issues within area of responsibility in accordance with company policy and international best practice.
• Ensure distribution and full capacities utilization for all plants with total capacity of 104,000Ton as follows:
• BOPP, 57,000 MT.
• Geomembrane, 22,500MT.
• Sheet Business, 7000MT.
• Injection Business, 5000MT.
• Recycling, 12,500MT.
You will ideally be required to have the following requirements.
• B.S Degree in Supply Chain or Management , MBA is a puls.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience preferably in relevant industry or function role; and at least 3 years in a management role
• Experience in developing supply chain strategies.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret supply chain performance
• Strong leadership, planning, organizing, and team-building skills
• Excellent client relationship building skills
• Excellent written communication, oral presentation, and negotiation skills
• Experience in budgeting
• Strong computer skills (familiarity with MS Office suite Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Highly motivated and results oriented.
Rowad is a leading plastic products manufacturer in the Middle East. Our products are exported to more than 30 countries around the world. We believe in business excellence and through innovative manufacturing technologies, we offer the best products at competitive prices to our customers.
Rowad produces geomembrane liners, BOPP packaging film, engineering plastic sheets, injection molded cases and covers for automotive batteries, paint pails and reprocessed resins.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Logistics / Supply Chain