Delivers the risk management plan for the NFE Onshore Project. The position will develop, communicate and implement the Risk Management process and coordinate the development and stewardship of Risk Action Plans for EPC-1, EPC-2, EPC-3 and EPC-4. The ownership and management of risks will be the responsibility of the assigned owner. The Position leads the overall management of the risk process for the NFE Onshore Project and leads the risk Coordinators within the PMT Teams.
• Implements and stewards the Risk Management System for NFE Onshore Project.
• Establishes a set of risk procedures and guidelines related to Risk Management System to be deployed on NFE Onshore Project EPC-1, EPC-2, EPC-3 and EPC-4 packages and ensures consistency in the application across projects.
• Develops and implements a Risk Management System training program for the PMT teams and ensures continuous support and training when required.
• Develops, implements and maintains the project specific Risk Management Plans based on QG standard procedures and associated tools and processes.
• Works with Head of Cost Estimating, Cost Leads and Lead Planners to develop a link between risks, management of change process, estimating and schedule control processes.
• Works with key project leaders, engineering leads, functional leads, embedded operations resources, EPC Contractors / sub-contractors / vendor teams and other users or stakeholders to train, communicate and coach in appropriate use of risk procedures and tools.
• Identifies key issues, risks and decisions that have created changes or risks that may impact the project (negatively or positively).
• Develops a risk process to enable risk monthly reporting at the appropriate level with accurate and reliable information to support management decision making.
• Coaches PMT teams on risk management methodology, and to ensure it is implemented consistently.
• Ensures that risks are being identified, assessed, and entered into the deployed Risk Management System through regular meetings and assessment of processes within each EPC Project Team.
• Ensures that response action plans are developed and entered into the deployed Risk Management System.
• Facilitates, as relevant, risk workshops and ensure proper interface with contractors on risk related issues
• Bachelor degree in Business related subject or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business and risk management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Head of Controls for mega projects.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Strong planning, organisational and prioritizing skills.
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good computer literacy skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).