New Vacancy Head Treasury & FI OMAN (Islamic Banking. Seeking 10+ years exp as part of Client Distribution Team for Treasury Products and Operations in a med-large size Bank s Treasury.
Role: Reporting to the Head of Corporate & Wholesale Banking you will be responsible for a Full Suite of Islamic Treasury & FIs Business; and have an in-depth understanding of Liquidity Management, Bank Funding Strategies, Capital Markets, Financial Institutions and Money Markets. Able to demonstrate strong understanding of Funding Strategy and can translate into a Tactical Issuance Plan.
• Identify Deposits/Financings trends, and possible impact on Bank s Liquidity.
• Overall management of Balance Sheet and comply with internal and Regulatory Ratios/Limits.
• Should be in a position to independently Analyze the Financial Markets, Market Trends, Political and Economic Indicators and advice Shariah-Compliant Structured Hedging Solutions.
• Formulate Sales Strategies to take advantageous of Money Market Movements and minimize risk.
• Market and Structure Currency & Sharia Complaint Hedging Products linked Enhanced Yield Deposits, both Capital Protected and Otherwise.
• Spearheading Sales and Trading to input and amend deals for Islamic PRS, Islamic CCS, Islamic FX Forward, Islamic Money Markets, Islamic Structured Products and the likes in the Front Office and Risk Systems.
• Responsible for Business Development with FIs including Deposits, Syndication and Fee Income Business.
• Investigating Trade Discrepancies highlighted by Reconciliations and assist to resolve Clients Settlement queries
• Be expected to serve as a Mentor to our existing Staff and impart knowledge to further enhance their skills.
• MBA-Finance from a reputable University or American CFA with Minimum of 10+ years experience as part of Client Distribution Team for Islamic Treasury Products and Operations in a medium to large size Bank s Treasury. Keen to speak with Candidates form Malaysia, Indonesia or Turkey or in the GCC with relevant experience
• Technically strong in both Products and Processes with excellent experience in Trade Bookings, Settlements and Valuations for Islamic FX, Money Market and Derivative Products.
• Strong knowledge of all Treasury Derivative Products and day to day activities of a Fully Fledged Treasury is must.
• Good Quantitative and Analytical skills with experience in Treasury environment handling Marketing of Derivative Products.
• Analytical and calm under the pressure of the trading room environment and have a proven track record in building strong working partnerships with Sales, Trading and Senior Management.
• Good Managerial, Presentation and Communication skills.
• A self starter and Team Player with strong I.T. Skills.
Competitive Tax Free Salary negotiable plus Bonus and Medicals, Life Insurance.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV s in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.