We are looking for a Head Waitress to join our team in Dubai. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in food and beverage preferably in the GCC. Pleasant, hospitable personality and a good command of English are a must.
The ideal Head Waitress serving TIME Hotels will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. In order to successfully full fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that may follow:
1. During shift, ensures that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests
2. Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
3. Assures total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders.
4. Assists the Restaurant Manager in efficiently managing the outlet according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the set Standards of Performance.
5. Has a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of to the standard set.
6. Assigns responsibilities to subordinates implementing Multi Tasking principle and to check their performance periodically.
7. Trains, maintains and enforces all TIME Hotels Service Standards.
8. Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates and guests
9. Implements a flexible scheduling based on business demands.
10. Ensures that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
11. Assists in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies
12. Gathers and implements all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks.
13. Conducts daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menus.
14. Finds solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
15. Has a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend combinations and up-sell alternatives on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk