This position is open to Qatari Nationals Only
• To monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization. He / She may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• Help desk Administrator is mainly responsible for the smooth running of Workstations, Server Systems and Applications, and implementing changes.
• Install, configure, manage and support;
• End user workstations devices, applications, LAN and printers
• Infrastructure servers such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File server, Antivirus Server, WSUS Hypervisors; VMware and MS HyperV, Backup and Storage System.
• Applications; Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010, MS TMG, SharePoint, Symantec Backup etc.
• Preliminary support for Cisco Network switches, Cisco Firewall.
• Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date.
• Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives.
• Update and maintain IT Asset inventory.
• Interact with Vendors and Suppliers to resolve technical problems or accomplish new changes
• Participate in procurement process as directed by IT Manager
• Diploma in Computer Engineer / Science or Bachelor Degree in Computer Application / Science
• MCSE or MCSA and CCNA certifications
• VCP (Vmware Certified Professional) will be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience:
• 4-5 years of experience in System Administration and Technical Support Services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain interpersonal relationship with the end users and suppliers
• Excellent Listening skills
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues and customer needs.
• High communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Prioritization skills and good time management and organization skills