Req ID: 83534
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Helpdesk Associate - German to join our team in Casablanca, Casablanca [Dar el Be da] (MA-CAS), Morocco (MA).
Helpdesk Analyst - German
Competitive Salary + Benefits
The Service Desk Agent advises and assists users over the phone and electronically in solving problems related to hardware, software, networks and peripherals using available technology. Screens, diagnoses, researches and resolves user issues. Documents service requests and dispatches orders to support groups for problem resolution. Advises users on the interpretation of Information Technology (IT) policies, capabilities, limitations, etc. Provides quick response to ensure maximum uptime of all users.
• Identify issues, investigate root causes and recommend solutions to reported problems
• Provide technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritizing and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail
• Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance
• May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
• Participate in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
• University education, preferably technical degree or Microsoft certifications;
• Up to two years experience that shows good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications;
• Experience of providing remote IT support;
• Excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Fluency in French, English and German Languages;
• Flexibility to work shifts.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Consulting, Cloud, Help Desk, Information Technology, Technology