Business Intelligence Analyst
We are currently seeking a motivated, experienced, and highly-skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programs, generate reports, and collaborate with various teams to ensure we are optimizing our resources and using information proactively.
Employment Type: Contract Basis
Contract Period: 1 year
Work Location: Dubai
Duty Hours 8 Hours per day
Weekly Off Fridays and alternative Saturdays
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirement.
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions.
- Good knowledge in SDLC.
- Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment.
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Prepare project/initiative related documentation (solution designs, business rules, technical information, test plans/scripts & etc.)
- Ability to automate all the workflows and the reports for easy maintenance.
- Assist in setting up Enterprise standards and best practices
- Ensuring optimal system performance & data integrity
- Provide knowledge transfer, investigation & troubleshooting of issues/requirements
- Ability to work with multiple data source systems.
- Contribute to short and long-term goal setting
- Develop action plans and aide in accountability
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics
- Develop and utilize dashboards effectively
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models
QUALIFICATION/KEY TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required, master’s degree preferred
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in analytics or relevant field with overall 10 years of experience
- Significant work experience with Agile sprints
- Significant experience with Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Power BI, SAP Business Objects, MicroStrategy etc
AT LEAST 5-7 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN
- Data Modelling
- Databases: SAP Hana, Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- Working knowledge of CMC and BI launch pad configuration & administration (SAP BO and BODS Admin (CMC, DS)
- SAP BO Data Services (BODS)
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform (SAP BO 4.2)- (Including all tools like IDT and WEBI)
- Power BI, DAX