The Strategic Buyer is responsible for developing, validating, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies for locally managed categories, following the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed by Nestrade and applying the Nestl Standardized Procurement Model.
She/he has to ensure the efficient implementation of new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers.
Define and implement the strategies for the locally managed category's, utilizing the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed by Nestrade.
Perform supplier market analysis, category analysis, and supply risk analysis, and develop Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) understanding, as well as the map of how sourcing process and channels work within the locally managed category (At Market), and identify improvements to be targeted.
Prepare and execute negotiation events seeking best TCO contracts and beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers for the locally managed categories.
Ensure Compliance to Nestl 's business principles, policies, standards and Procurement Policy, Procurement Standardized Model, Nestl Supplier Code, Best Practices, etc.
Establish relationships with stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning processes as required.
Integrate innovation, renovation and post award cost improvement elements from suppliers into Nestl 's innovation and renovation processes.
Ensure effective contract management follow up activities are in place (e.g. SAP Contracts, purchasing info records, master data, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience in implementation of sourcing strategies for different spend categories over a sustained period (1-3 years).
• Has experience in one or more spend categories as Strategic Buyer, using the Strategic Sourcing Process with large FMCG manufacturing organizations.
• Demonstrated successful use of risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management.
• Demonstrated solid experience in direct material, SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Good communication and business writing skills
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Industry Type :
FMCG / Foods / Beverages
Functional Area :
Logistics / Supply Chain