El Sur s Spanish-inspired cuisine, contemporary and sophisticated
design is one of the first concepts designed by a group of
entrepreneurs looking to express to sublime flavors of the traditional Spanish
food through a more modern and artistic service and ambience.
Serves Spanish food and drinks with an
international influence and a great contemporary touch. Each warmly
presented and artistically prepared, recognized for its freshness and attention
to detail run by our food and beverage professionals that preserve the
authenticity of this cuisine.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests
needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
• Work across all areas of to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded
and standards are consistently maintained.
• Table set ups and station preparation prior to service and at the
end of the shift,
• Maintaining the condition of the hostess desk and dining room (if
needs), controlling guest checks and payments
• Communicate and work closely with kitchen staff, floor and bar
staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure
seamless transfer of information takes place.
• Attend monthly staff meetings with ideas of how to improve business
• Key relationships with all Hotel to ensure customer expectations
are met/exceeded at all times.
• To positively contribute to the sales activities within your
department/hotel and maximize sales opportunities and to be knowledgeable of
•To keep wastage to a minimum and be vigilant in reducing
• To identify and notify Supervisor of all maintenance requirements
hazards in the work place to comply with hotel and company mandatory
requirements for fire, health and safety, licensing and employment and to
ensure that members of the team are also aware of these requirements and are
working in accordance with the requirements
• To comply with Municipality regulations regarding Food Hygiene
• To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel in
response to business and client needs.
• To perform all tasks to a consistent standard as detailed with the
department standard of performance manual, and to promote within Hotel and
Brand key Standards
• To attend daily briefing sessions and Hotel/Departmental meetings
• To attend training sessions and meeting when required and to
operate in line with the training or information received
• To demonstrate a pride in workplace and a high level of commitment
• Taking reservations in proper
way, get full name, email, phone number and special occasions within the hotel
• Follow up on email reservations,
service express and send email confirmation to the guests whenever needs.
(communicate with SE whenever needs)
• Proper follow up on group
bookings communicate with management regarding the budget and get created set
menu towards the guests needs.
• Follow up on Group chart and keep
on informing management
• BEO FORM send to the team
whenever the group is confirmed by cc form / deposit paid (if requires) at
least one day before the reservations.
• BEO should be created for Group
bookings (includes tapas lunch & Saturday Spanish feast), suckling pig, any
order in advanced, paella etc.
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a
genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area;
present menus; announce waiter's name
• Use visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or
dining area depending on their preference
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be
serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
• Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar
areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
• Must be able to articulate clear
greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand
requests for assistance
• Passion for providing
• Good and fast face recognition
• Must be able to engage with the guests
• Promoting the restaurant in order to improve the
level of business
•To move into this position you should have
• Tenure in current position minimum one year
• Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant area of luxury restaurant
• Excellent command
of the English language speaking, reading and writing
• Requires good
communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Multiple language ability, an advantage
• Smart in appearance and well groomed
• Good interpersonal skills
• Hotel / High school or equivalent education required
• Knowledge in computer
• The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and beverage
• Thorough knowledge of food products, standard recipes and proper