About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
• Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36 nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons policies.
• Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
• Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
• Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
• Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest s name consistently.
• Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
• Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
Knowledge & Skills
• High school education or equivalent experience
• Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage or equivalent experience is required.
• Requires a working knowledge of the restaurant aspect of Four Seasons Services, Policies or Operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
• Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in English.
• Must possess pleasing personality and service attitude is in the blood
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!