Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking Pietra di Fiume design of the iconic Medusa and Greek d cor. A walk through the 5-star hotel s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel a true luxury retreat for leisure travelers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel s 215 hotelnbsprooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers.nbspThe beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The Hostess welcomes the guests and attends to the needs by providing information about the restaurant .Assists the team to plan and organize the processes of welcoming and seating guests, and provides hands-on support to food and beverage team members proving quality and speed of service that are consistent with Hotel operating procedures.Provides intuitive service & opulent hospitality while creating memories for our guests.
Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Department by coordinating reservations and special events.
• Welcome the guest with warmth and provide all necessary information.
• Set up the host/hostess stand, review the reservation book and make recommendations as to the setup of the restaurant.
• Open the outlet for business at the prescribed time.
• Assign seating taking into account service standards.
• Know the server stations, their daily assignments, their personal timing patterns and their maximum workload capacity.
• Ensure each guest receives the highest quality of service.
• Ensuring maximum flexibility and support extended for any guest request
• Greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
• Ensure fondly bid farewell to every customer that departs the restaurant and invite them back
• Address guests by name whenever possible.
• Address guest dissatisfaction immediately and inform the manager of the action taken.
• Monitor reservations and act accordingly. (Special occasions, cancellations, vouchers and others)
• Call guests if required to confirm reservations.
• Support and assist the service team for additional tasks.
• Ensure side stations, menus, magazines and the hostess desk is clean and tidy before closing the shift.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar role in a 5 star hotel environment.
• Pleasing and out-going personality.
• Positive attitude and smile.
• Able to work under pressure and manage stress.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Knowledge of additional foreign language is a plus
• Knowledge in food & beverage.
• Administrative skills, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Knowledge in Micros and cashiering procedure.
Complaint handling skills.
Up selling skills.