Housekeeping/Public Area Attendant keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition. He/she performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of need for repairs.
Housekeeping/Public Area Attendant performs any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain Property, in a clean and orderly manner for occupancy.
1. Maintains cleanliness of public areas of the apartment property.
2. Carries out assigned tasks by supervisors and ensure that job is carried out as instructed.
3. Informs supervisors any related job deficiencies and ensure that problems are rectified before the end of the shift.
4. Attends required Housekeeping training programs.
5. Prioritizes needs to job to be done during the shift.
6. Familiarizes himself with apartment facilities and activities for the purpose of assisting guest inquiries.
7. Follows Housekeeping procedures and emergency procedures on health and safety for employee and guests.
8. Maintains Housekeeping equipment to carry out assigned tasks.
9. Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
10. Collects all garbage and makes sure that all areas are cleared before shift finishes.
11. Reports any damages to supervisors discovered in working areas.
12. Maintains Housekeeping machine and equipment.
13. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
14. Cleans hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, lifts, stairways, and other work areas.
15. Sets up, arranges, and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding, during events such as banquets and social functions.
1. Is responsible for cleaning an allocated number of apartments set by the supervisor according to working procedures.
2. Moves and arranges furniture, changing of linens, polishes metalwork and vacuuming.
3. Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
4. Empties wastebaskets, ashtrays.
5. Cleans window, door panels, and sills.
6. Ensures all cleaning equipment and electrical equipment are in good working condition.
7. Reports to supervisor for any loss and damage to linen, furniture, fixtures and equipment
8. Updates status of rooms.
9. Delivers items such as ironing boards and rollaway beds as requested by guests.
2 years experience as a Housekeeper and Room Attendant preferred
Knowledge on functioning of machines and Spoken English
Pleasant, Polite, Independent, Cleanliness.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk