, Posted on May 16, 2018
• To ensure the Assistant Housekeeping Supervisor, Senior Shift Leaders, Shift Leaders and Housekeeping attendants are following the Housekeeping Standard Operating & safety Procedures.
• Report any incident to Deputy General Manager (OPS) with a detailed report.
• Report any accident to Deputy General Manager (OPS) with a detailed report.
• To oversee that the correct chemicals are being used as well as the application of the chemical follows the Club procedure. Regular spot checks are required.
• Ensure that all orders for chemical / equipment are made as per the Club’s procedure.
• To conduct regular inspections and take the necessary action if the standard is not being maintained.
• Assist Deputy General Manager (OPS) with staff appraisals
• Always welcome Members / Members guest with a smile and good morning, afternoon or evening.
• Send maintenance requests to Deputy General Manager (OPS) and follow up with DGM (OPS) on any outstanding requests.
• Regular uniforms checks should be made and any deviation should be informed to the Staff Member and rectified immediately.
• Set up regular staff training and develop staff and conduct on the job session where required.
• General hygiene should be maintained at all times.
• To be actively involved with Deputy General Manager (OPS) in planning and supervising set ups / clearing equipment before and after events.
• To report on duty clean, groomed and wearing the correct uniform and name badge as per the Clubs policy.
• To make sure staff rotas are set with overtime and shifts distributed fairly.
• Report any staff concerns to Deputy General Manager (OPS)
• Responsible for maintaining staffing levels and controlling overtime
• Conduct weekly and monthly staff meeting.
• Look at ways the department can work more efficiently.
• Fill in Maintenance Requests book and send to Deputy General Manager (OPS) if required.
• Ensure the Housekeeping stores are clean / tidy and regularly checked.
• Check chemical usage quarterly and report to Deputy General Manager (OPS)
• Check daily event sheets and ensure that requirements are carried out.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk
Desired Candidate Profile
-2-3 years’ experience in a 4 star hotel / Club operations
-Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
-Physically fit and active
-Highly motivated, talented and passionate about the job and his/her career within the company.
-High attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Education - Bachelor Degree Holder in Hospitality or Tourism Management
Gender- Male / Female
Offer- Competitive salary plus benefits offered. Single status, Two years contract (renewable)
Please send your detailed CV with a recent photograph by email to: email@example.com