Are you passionate about working closely with managers & Employees on Human Resources topics for our Tunis office? Then read on!
This role will report to the Senior HR Site Manager and will be part of the HR Business Partner team.
In this role, you will be supporting HR initiatives and act as an adviser on human resource matters for various functions within the Tunis office taking into consideration local culture, legal landscape, historical practices. You will be expected to have the on the ground pulse of the organization and closely partnering with the managers on site to understand the local environment. You should be a proactive communicator, detail oriented and highly organized; someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include employee relations and investigations, Compliance & Employee Relations Policy guidance and interpretation, management coaching, executing HR initiatives, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, and managing talent development processes.
As part of the HR team, you will need to be able to execute on projects and have strong global collaboration skills. Our office has several groups reporting to managers outside of the location, so this role will have global stakeholders and need to be able to operate in a highly matrixed environment.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, exceptional communication skills, good interpersonal skills with a strong background in HR Partnership & employee relations.
Your role will involve:
• Conduct internal investigations and make recommendations to management as appropriate.
• Recommend Performance Evaluation Methods
• Guide managers regarding: problem solving, personal & professional development, performance issues and discipline.
• Identifying on policy needs, and owning policy creation and implementation related to Employee Relations on site
• Gather Employee Feedback & Identify areas of improvement
• Proactively identifying exit trends and propose and recommend solutions.
• Advice and Guide Managers on comp & Ben methodology and practices.
• Make recommendations for structural change or adjustments to market positioning and overall levels for constituent parts of the reward package.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements, internal and external, related to the day-to-day management of employees within the business, reducing legal risks, guaranteeing regulatory compliance, and most importantly enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
• Providing Compliance & Employee Relations Policy guidance and interpretation.
• Analyze data on organization structure, accountabilities and spans of control to support the business case for redesign.
• Serve as a proactive, valuable resource to employees and management to formulate partnerships that reflect the business objectives of the organization
• Employee Development Ensuring creation and fulfillment of individual & team development plans, participating in designing, evaluation and monitoring of training needs and success of the programs.
• Implementation of various HR initiatives like critical talent, succession planning, benefits, employee engagement survey etc. along with the Senior HR Site Leader.
In return, you will bring:
• 5+ years of HR experience, preferably in HR Partnership & Employee Relation in multinational company
• Working knowledge of Tunisian employment laws
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French
• Exceptional relationship building skills in order to gain support and achieve results
• Knowledge of mediation, negotiation, and conflict resolution methods
• Ability to act as a Key Account Manager to key stakeholders in the business
• Action orientation and comfortable with very fast pace and rapid change
• Influencing skills & Flexibility to interact with employees at all levels
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• Relevant industry experience a plus