SFG seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
• Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
• This position is based in Cairo. The core function of the HRBP Specialist is to provide strategic guidance, technical support and oversight to SFG- Cairo Head Office.
• The position of Human Resources Business Partner Specialist will report to the Group HR Manager, and will be part of the team responsible for ensuring high standard end-to-end HR services for approximately up to 20 employees and managers in the SFG- Cairo Head office.
• The Human Resources Business Partner Specialist will deliver a full range of HR support services, to ensure accurate implementation of SFG policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
KEY ACCOUNT ABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
• Act as the main focal point for employees in the SFG- Cairo H.O., following the highest standards of customer orientation.
• Ensure qualitative and effective execution of core HR operations, fully leveraging available technology and best practices from in/outside SFG
• Ensure a smooth and qualitative execution of payroll for all contract categories, effectively liaising with relevant SFG MPP.
• Oversee and manage the end-to-end contract management process, including the acquiring of required approvals, preparation of contracts and taking system actions;
• Ensure a smooth separation process, with a focus on the employee experience and acquiring the needed information for the organization through exit interviews and analysis of the respective data;
• Act as the main focal point for HR-related benefits and entitlements and provide guidance and timely response to SFG employees on queries related to benefits and entitlements, including medical insurance and pension;
• Assist defining a relevant Learning & Development strategy for the Regional Bureau and take the lead in implementing an enhanced learning culture with relevant learning solutions;
• Assist developing a high-performing workplace culture and manage the roll-out of the initiatives and related communications;
• Take the lead in a regular and consistent HR communication (HR calendar, payroll calendar, etc) all year long;
• Participate in building an engaged workforce and support with the implementation of Employee Engagement Survey action plan;
• Review, optimize and further streamline, simplify the HR processes to ensure effective and efficient HR transactions;
• Ensure high-standard reports and trackers are maintained on all the above processes, to run regular reports on HR operational workload;
• Share knowledge and experience with other HR colleagues in the region, providing inputs to colleagues from the regional team. Based on the performance and requirements in the region, travel to other cities or, and Facilities is an option.
• Other tasks and duties based on operational requirements and interests of the selected candidate.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least