- Works closely with Human Resources, Finance, Frontline Operations and IT departments for detailed attendance histories for employees, monitor and recognize deviations, tardiness and proactively notify supervisors.
- Verify and validate timekeeping data submitted for each pay period.
- Ensure Time & Attendance records are submitted on every employee within established deadlines.
- Obtain supporting documentation for all leave usage, premium pay and compensatory time.
- Ensure to obtain justification notes from supervisors/HOD for any employee attendance or time deviation.
- Process the leave salaries of employees as per the eligibility and organizational policy.
- Executes the full and final settlement payment of leavers as per the labor law.
Compensation and Benefits Management
- Processes new hires, terminations, status changes, deductions, retroactive adjustments, deductions, and special pays.
- Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data using automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
- Ensures the accuracy of payrolls by auditing departmental pay authorizations and verifying deductions from salaries.
- Manages the payment of Overtime, Incentive and Salaries via HRMS and prepares periodic salary register to the Finance department for further validation.
- Ensure the register is approved by the HR Manager and Finance Manager before the salary register upload.
- Coordinate with the HRMS team for salary disbursements.
- Serves as a liaison for organization payroll operations, assists in the administration and development of the HR/Payroll ERP.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on payroll concerns, requests, attendance management etc.
- Advise and communicate payroll human resource business process initiatives to employees to ensure consistent and proper adherence to the labor law.
Financial Report Management
- Responsible for generating periodic MIS and validate accuracy of information on HRMS.
- Effectively manage updating of HRMS and records for various reports pertaining to leave, exit, incentive etc.
- Assist the Human Resources department in consolidation of various financial MIS data for manpower budgeting.
- Ensure confidentiality of all Payroll related items, transactions and reports are effected in accordance with