• Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
• Human Resources Management, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state legislation pertaining to all personnel matters. Communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed. Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation, and administration of wage and salary program.
• Consults with legal department as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
• Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development.
• Develops and maintains a human resource system that meets personnel information needs.
• Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
• Human Resources Capacity.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Decision Making.
• Financial Management.
• Communications Proficiency.
• Presentation Skills.