• Ensure all HR operations, procedures, and policies are efficient and in compliance with legislation and best practices.
• Take care of labour issues
• Ensure HR and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) goals and objectives are met within established timelines.
• Review and update HR & HSE Policies and Procedures as required.
• Provide management team monthly reports on HR and safety statistics, work in progress, recommendations, and initiatives.
• Coordinate and participate in workplace incident investigations and reporting.
• Provide proposals to supervisors and managers on employee management in the areas of development, discipline and rewards.
• HR Bachelor s Degree and equivalent experience.
• Proven knowledge in Human Resources legislation, trends, best practices and processes.
• Knowledgeable in HSE practices and programs; understanding of UAE Labour laws
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Exhibit professional attitude and manner.
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
• Excellent computer skills (Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.