• Develop and implement contemporary recruitment methods to attract top-quality candidates appropriate to the position that the company needs
• Develop and use proven, cost-effective recruiting strategies to fill job openings.
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
• Screening resumes categorizing candidates according to job analysis and preparing interview assessment reports for potential candidates.
• Phone screening potential candidates and setting up interviews appointments
• Conducting face to face interviews and simulation calls
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Preparing the job offers and making sure that they have been signed.
• Responds appropriately to phone calls, emails, faxes, or direct contact with Candidates
• Coordinating new hires orientation programs
• Enforcing strong relationships with Newspaper, agencies, educational institutions, learning and development suppliers to enable the company to achieve their business objectives.
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
• Conducting exit interviews.
• Representing the company at job fairs and college campuses.
• Managing employee complaints.
• Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training.
• Offering counseling services to employees.
OD projects: -
• Consult, Create and implement with Management and other leaders to identify OD programs to support organizational goals.
• Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks and performance target.
• Support with talent assessment, providing coaching session and analysis.
• Lead employee s engagement activities.
• Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
• Organize a training plan for employees
• Communicate & Update training providers
• Coordinate the training needed according to the training plan
• Assess the employee, training materials and the instructors through training period.
• Follow up the training process with the employees & inform them with any updates
• Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness
• A process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations.
• Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
• Ensuring that all employees files and records contain all employment papers.
• Track reviews and handle performance management issues with managers and staff
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1 to 2 years