Khansaheb is a company of great strength that has had the privilege to play a key role in the development of the UAE and some of its most important projects over the past 85 years. As the construction market across the country has developed and grown, Khansaheb have grown along with it, shaping and refining services to meet the demands of this ever-changing market.
Khansaheb provides a unique combination of local knowledge and management expertise. Khansaheb is a Group holding company with investments in Real Estate, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Aviation Training and F&B, in addition to our construction and facilities management business.
Khansaheb is searching for a dynamic, energetic, achievement oriented HR Generalist with team working skills to support the HR Director in delivering the entire spectrum of HR activities. The role formulates, facilitates, implements and maintains the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the organization. Under guidance from the HR Director, originates & maintains Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The role also ensures compliance & liaising with other business & support functions as necessary.
We are looking for an experienced HR generalist with previous experience in managing the entire employee life cycle. This is a chance for the right candidate to get in on the ground floor and contribute significantly to building a sizable HR agenda within the organisation. This role is a critical contributor to the implementation of the HR strategy for Khansaheb to help us realize our ambitious growth objectives.
Location & Reporting:
The successful candidate will be based in Dubai, UAE and will be expected to travel within the country, with occasional travel overseas if need be. Will report to the HR Director, Dubai UAE.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to: with an immediate focus on:
• Compliance & Governance - Assist in developing/formulating & designing the corporate HR Policies, SOPs & DOAs. Knowledge of GCC labour laws and experience of working in a regional role. Conducting regular HR Audits & ensuring Compliance with Policies & Labor laws.
• HR ERP – Implementation & Integration of HR s/w. Generate HR Analytics & reports, to monitor the health of HR within organisation
• Talent Attraction - Prepare and maintain staff Job descriptions, Organization charts/Reporting hierarchies, Manpower/workforce planning in alignment with Business Vision & Budgets. Coordinate with the Recruitment team for the end to end talent attraction solutions, however expected to deliver hands-on recruitment of key/critical roles & senior staff, including headhunting using efficient & cost-effective tools & techniques (GCC & Overseas such as UK, Europe etc) – working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Kenexa, Taleo, Brassring to name a few would be essential. Handling Mobility, Inductions and Onboarding.
• Employee Relations & Engagement - Manage ER issues within the business. Keeping up to date with latest engagement tools – conducting engagement surveys, maintaining results and outcomes thereby supporting line managers in creating the culture of engagement.
• Learning & development – support in the identification of learning needs in conjunction with the business needs and implementation through the 70:20:10 model. Identification of learning partners
• Advancement and professional growth – With growth plans in place, there are going to be opportunities for you to increase your responsibilities into HR business partnering (HRBP) within the company in the future
As a member of the team, you can expect a challenging and exciting role to play with a friendly culture, advancement and growth opportunities.