• Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
• Update job requirements when needed
• Analyzes staffing logistics and organizes documentation
• Contact applicant references and perform background checks required by company
• Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
• Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
• Cover all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
• Maintain employee records and paperwork
• Represent employer in community and recruiting events
• Answer employee questions and addresses employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Manages committees on wellness, training, health and safety, culture, and communications as needed
• Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
• Excellent computer skills, knowledge of HRIS, Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
• Organized and efficient in daily tasks
• HR applicants require a bachelor s degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources
• Three to five plus years of experience in human resources positions.
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
• General knowledge of employment laws and best practices