Formulate Human Resource policies and procedures
• Responsible for all human resource activities including: Recruitment, Payroll, Bene ts, and Training.
• Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, and other recruitment channels.
• Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation system.
• Design and conduct new employee orientations.
• Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
• Provide advice, assistance and follow up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor of Commerce (Business administration department preferred).
• Diploma in Human resources management is a must
Skills & Knowledge:
• Prior knowledge in different areas of HR such as recruitment, training, Performance Management, employee relations, compensation & benefits and payroll
• Willingness to work with a diverse workforce at all levels.
• Ability to bring out the best in employees at all positions and to motivate and develop the organization
• Creates a good working relationships
• Creativity and thinking outside the box
• Excellence in multi-tasking, problem solving and conflict management
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge about Egypt labor law
• Good communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Business awareness and commercial focus
• Leadership and strong management skills
• Technically competent
• Ability to analyze, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Personally credible
• Integrity and approach-ability.