As HR Officer for Central Human Resources, you will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee relations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conducting staff performance evaluations
• Preparing HR reports as directed by HR/Recruitment Managers
• Undertaking administrative and record keeping tasks as directed by the HR Manager
• Identifying training and development opportunities
• Providing basic counselling to staff who have performance related obstacles
• Conducting Disciplinary hearings & Handling Grievance cases
• Providing HR support in the Monthly Induction program
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• Minimum 2-3 years' experience in an HR generalist role within a large scale organization
• English Fluency
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• A proactive, results driven approach.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.