Providing support to the HR department through the implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes, as well as other support tasks in recruitment, and departmental administration, to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of various functions within the HR department.
• Conducting recruitment activities related to posting vacancies (SABIS Careers and external portals), screening and shortlisting CV s, sending and shortlisting application forms and scheduling interviews with the line managers in order to support school staffing needs.
• Documenting feedback related to applicants in order to keep a reliable record.
• Contributing to candidate sourcing: coordinating job fairs and related activities; networking with some university placement offices.
• Conducting interviews for local and expatriate non-native positions, as and when required.
• Liaising with the hiring managers, for interview feedbacks, transfers and / or any other needed information.
• Updating the recruitment database for CVs collected from external sources to maintain records of them for current and/or future vacancies.
• Managing all communication and paperwork associated with new recruits, including, but not limited to, the issuance of the letter of intent, the contract, application form, confidentiality/waiver agreement, and reference check collecting and assembling all documents for the personnel file and keeping all relevant parties informed as needed.
• Updating employee files in an accurate and timely manner, so that all personnel data are efficiently recorded, stored and retrieved as needed.
• Supporting in the implementation and administration of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to ensure that it is used effectively within the organization.
• Updating the monthly recruitment report for the department in order to keep all relevant parties well-informed on the recruitment needs and the number of vacancies filled.
• Monitoring employees leaves and attendance process, follow-up with staff and concerned supervisor for corrective action, and inform HR Manager of all pending situations.
• Receiving, deploying, and preparing requests for all travel reservations
• Receiving, deploying, and preparing requests for the insurance of expatriate staff within the schools in Kurdistan
• Managing the contract renewal cycle of current staff in order to develop an updated manpower needs assessment for the upcoming academic year.
• Managing the vacation planning process for administrative staff within the region
• Coordinating all logistics for expatriate school staff induction and/or training in order to facilitate all relocation activities.
• Supporting the various SABIS human resources functions and performing other related tasks as needed and requested by management