Ensures the implementation of HR strategies and policies focusing on achievement
• Performs human resources management, personnel, or payroll administration activities
• Involving responsibility for the interpretation and application of rules, laws, and policies.
• Completes classification studies, job audits, and other activities to identify the duties and responsibilities assigned to employees; develop job descriptions, job specifications, organization charts, and other materials to describe positions and duties performed by employees; determines appropriate classifications for individual positions.
• Conducts wage and salary surveys by collecting and evaluating salary data; prepares recommendations or requests for salary changes; determines salary changes authorized for specific actions, such as appointments, promotions, transfers, demotions, and reinstatements.
• Collects and analyzes data on personnel selection procedures and methods
• Performs centralized or agency recruiting activities; prepares recruiting announcements or other information concerning job vacancies; interviews applicants and evaluates application forms;
• Prepares, processes, reviews, analyzes, or approves employee personnel transactions; ensure compliance with applicable laws and rules concerning appointments, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, and other actions.
• Interprets rules and laws concerning employee personnel actions; advises agency personnel staff, employees, supervisors and managers on various personnel related issues.
• Maintains a system of employee personnel records
3 to 5 years