Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of the employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with senior management.
• Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Conducts recruitment efforts; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains compliance with Egyptian regulations concerning employment policies.
• Responsible for management of the building, which includes but not limited to managing repairs, office supplies.
• Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
• Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and office activities.
• Supervises office boys daily activities related to the overall office (wellbeing, hygiene, maintenance).
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
• Responsible for arranging internal office moves.
• Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Participates as needed in special department projects.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization