Job Description :
Requires an experienced HSE Manager in UAE.
• Advise internal departments, including, but not limited to, Product Development, Product Delivery, and Business Support on projects, tasks and initiatives related to HSE.
• Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating HSE policy and procedures.
• Stay abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that may impact the facility.
• Participate in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures and make recommendations accordingly.
• Lead emergency response teams and management oversight committees.
• Conduct HSE related training.
• Diploma holder.
• Minimum ten years experience in the same field.
• Well versed in MS Office.
• Good communication skills.