Human Resources and Administration Specialist:
• Assist in Recruitment process, prepare announcements, screen and filter CVs, arrange interviews
• Ensure new hired employees paperwork is completed and processed
• Process all personnel action forms, communicate with Social Insurance office, Labor office, Medical Insurance company, and Mobile services provider.
• Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Carry out orientation of new hired employees, explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
• Monitor employees` attendance
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Prepare training programs, and coordinate training process
• Participate in job description process
• Participate in performance evaluation process
• Prepare required Human Resources reports
• Organize trainings, team meetings and events as needed.
• Provide operations support and documentation support for managers.
Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
• Coordinate the administration activities involved in the employee recruitment, performance evaluation and termination processes.
• Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations