M decins Sans Fronti res (MSF) / is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation and our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.
We offer basic healthcare, perform surgery, fight epidemics, rehabilitate and run hospitals and clinics, carry out vaccination campaigns, operate nutrition centres, and provide mental healthcare. Our activities include the treatment of injuries and disease, maternal care and the provision of humanitarian aid. Where necessary, we set up sanitation systems, supply safe drinking water, and distribute relief to assist survival.
Working overseas with (MSF) means that you will go to work in projects in any of the countries where MSF works (not in Lebanon). Each project you go to will require a certain period of commitment (6 to 12 months). It also means that you will need the flexibility to adjust to living quarters, pace of life, and languages. Projects may be located in the most remote places in the world, often in harsh environments with limited resources and amenities.
As a HR manager you ensure good planning with regards to mission human resources. You are responsible for the follow-up of personnel, from recruitment to end of contract. You oversee compliance with internal regulations and social legislation in effect in the country.
Concerning finance , you are in charge of project financial management which includes establishment and follow-up of budget and forecast, supervising accounting, cash management of the treasury, effectiveness of the internal control system as well as management of budgets from donors.
You are responsible for the organisation and training of staff involved in these various tasks.
• Diploma in HR and/or finance, management (business, HR), economics, administration or human sciences. Another diploma could be considered with relevant experience in human resources and/or finance management.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Human Resources, administration and / or finance.
• Proven practical experience in HR management (including development of HR
policies and principles, experience in revising salary grid, proficiency
with Microsoft Office and various HR software)
• Ability to understand and function in different legal environments
• Finance and bookkeeping abilities
• Proven ability to work as part of a senior management team, including project
• Commitment to the values of MSF
• Arabic, French and/or English language skills
• Cultural sensitivity,
• Openness and flexibility,
• Ability to live and work as a team,
• Ability to manage stress,
• Availability: MSF requires a minimum of a 2 years commitment.
Did you know?
• MSF runs over projects in 70 different countries around the world.
• MSF deploys emergency project teams (e.g. Response to contagious disease) as well as long-term project teams (e.g. managing complex hospitals). These interventions can last from a few months up to multiple years.
• About half of the projects are situated in conflict zones or zones with precarious security, and located in rural areas.
• We always work together with local teams who we train to run the projects.
• 40% of MSF personnel have a non-medical profile, such as Human Resources Specialists
What we offer:
• A fixed-term contract
• Monthly pay salary during the mission
• A daily allowance (per diem) during the mission
• Medical coverage
• Payment of all mission-related expenses (transport, accommodation)
• The opportunity to work and quickly take on responsibilities in humanitarian situations and varied medical programs
• Personalized career development, with access to different levels of training, in order to grow within the organization.
CVs sent by email will NOT be considered.
Kindly apply though our webpage: https://lebanon.msf-egypt.org/en/work-abroad
M decins Sans Fronti res
M decins Sans Fronti res T-shirt -
Working with MSF as an HR Finance