- Managing the day to day HR issues such as; ensuring compliance with corporate governance issues, advising Managers on counseling employees regarding performance issues;
Management Development, Individual development plans, career planning, coaching and management training.
- Managing the Recruitment and Assessment; Sourcing, screening applicants, occupational assessment using psychometrics and employee education.
- Develop and establish HR strategic goals in support of business strategies.
- Administer HR plans, policies, procedures and budgets.
- Plan, organize and control all activities of the department: Administrative and personnel management, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, training career development, peformance appraisal, telents' management, internal workflow and processes.
- Will lead the compensation and benefits program, be responsible for the budget preparation and analysis, handle the Payroll process and be in charge of doing salary and market benchmarks. Will work on updating the grading system and salary structure according to HAY Group, handle the simulation and analytical studies in addition to the incentive and recognition schemes, rewards / bonus scheme, promotions/increases
1. Develop an annual and long-term Human Resources plan that identifies the Human Resources Component of the overall strategic planning.
2. Establish and track Human Resources metrics and provide regular HR reports to the Management.
3. Lead the process of conducting manpower planning and the development of the staffing plan, and align staffing plans within business needs and participate in the preparation of the personnel budget.
4. Monitor and ensure adherence to the staffing plan and Company s budget.
5. Oversee organization design and redesign in the various departments to respond to changes in technology and talent. Ensure job descriptions are in line with organization design and are updated regularly.
6. Oversee the process of job evaluation within the Company.
7. Oversee the Performance Management process ensuring competency-based contribution review, new employee orientation, training, career development, and talent management.
8. Authorize payroll action for new appointments, promotions, transfers, terminations, cost center/sequences changes and unpaid leaves.
9. Review all departments requests for promotions to make appropriate recommendations to the Director of the company.
10. Review major employee grievances and coordinate with administration and legal counsel, as appropriate.
11. Represent the department in relaying disciplinary measures, as appropriate.
12. Oversee the company s employee attendance program and make recommendations on needed action, as appropriate.
13. Ensure the HR internal operating procedures are reviewed periodically and re-engineer processes as required, seeking more efficient workflow.
14. Ensure the company s compliance with Accreditation Requirements for Human Resources.
15. Act as a consultant to department heads on all HR processes and programs.
16. Drive the company s succession plan in coordination with the Senior Management Committee.
17. Provide HR support to the President s office, as requested.
18. Oversee employee relations matters for the department s employees.
19. Pursue service excellence standards in providing service to chairman and department heads, Senior Management and all employees.
20. Ensure the service excellence culture in introduced to new employees during the orientation period.
21. Represent the department in the budget review committee and Human Resources committee.
22. Interface the legal council.
23. Is responsible for the development of the HR staff.
MBA Degree in Business Administration / management, PHR etc...
- 10 years & more experience in HR systems, strategic & Planning functions, training & development & Recruitment.
- Minimum 5 years in Human Resources management recent job responsibilities
Age required: 35 45
Languages & Computer Skills:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluent in English literacy French is an asset.