Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks
1) Business Partnering
• Through research of policies and analysis of data, provide support to the HR Business Partner in advising their clients on HR-related needs and developing subsequent plans of action.
• Under the supervisor s guidance, provide accurate and timely advice to clients on HR processes and policies, ensuring the highest level of client-orientation.
• Support supervisor in proactively advising clients on the resolution of human resources issues by recommending equitable and transparent solutions that protects both the staff and organization s interests in accordance with policies, regulations and procedures.
• Research and compile data that conveys organizational progress towards gender equity and cultural diversity.
2) Strategic Human Resources
• Help supervisor liaise with the HQ Divisions, regional and country offices to support and contribute to corporate HR strategy formulation and global implementation.
• Research and provide data which helps inform the improvement of HR systems, policies and processes.
• Keep abreast and research best and cutting edge practices in HR management and contribute to the development of global policies, procedures and introduce innovation through sharing of best practices and knowledge learned.
3) Support to Implementation of assigned Human Resources Services
• Provide support to various or one specific HR occupation (recruitment, job classification, career development, performance management, data analytics, learning & development etc.) to help their supervisors in implementing efficient client services that help either attract, retain and/or motivate staff of the highest caliber.
• When assigned casework in the relevant area on either a routine or non-routine basis, analyze and synthesize issues and problems, and interpret established, formal guidelines to address and recommend solutions or further actions required.
4) Learning and Capacity Development
• In collaboration with business owners, support the design and delivery of learning plans for staff.
• Contributes to the mapping of competencies for all staff included in the assigned client portfolio, assisting in the development of a comprehensive framework in support of the development of the talent pipeline.
• Research on efficient and cost-effective learning products which enable staff to develop their skills and competencies.
• Participate as a resource person in capacity building initiatives to enhance the competencies of clients/stakeholders.
• Provide orientation briefing to new staff.
5) HR Data Analytics
• Collect, interpret and analyze HR data to help inform decision making on HR processes and strategies.
• Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality.
• Coordinate with country offices and partners to provide assistance in their HR information management.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
• A University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
• One year of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
• Fluency in Arabic and French. Fluency in English is an asset.
• Basic knowledge of the principles and concepts of human resources management.
• Ability to identify issues, conduct rigorous research, and make conclusions and recommendations.
• Strong research, planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent knowledge of information technology systems and tools.
Interpersonal and Communication
• Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse organization tailoring language, tone, style and format to match audience.
• Ability to empathize with client managers, supervisors and staff while advocating for consistent and equitable applications of promulgated HR regulations and rules.
Industry Type :
NGO / Social Services / Community Services / Non-Profit
Functional Area :
HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations