• nbspAssist innbsprequired daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual required building inspections, and institute requirednbspcorrections and/ornbspPreventative Maintenance systems and schedulesnbspas needed.
• nbspAssist in the formulation and implementation of safety policiesnbspnbspnbsp andnbspproceduresnbsprelated to the daily operations of the facilities.Participation in safety, knowledge and skills training.
• nbspProvide inputnbspand regular communicationnbspthenbspProperty ManagernbspChief EngineernbspandnbspRegionalnbspFacilities Construction Managernbsponnbsprepairs,projects, operational andnbspcapital expense budgeting.nbsp
• nbspMay perform other duties as assignednbspand asnbspneeded to assist in thenbsp nbspnbspmanagement of responsibilities associated with commercial medical office facilities.nbspnbsp
• nbspManage tenant request and preventative maintenance requirements through Angus Anywhere annbspon-line work order systemnbspincluding, respondnbspand verify completion ofnbspallnbspservice calls.nbsp
• nbspOversee, and perform maintenance and repairs of various HVAC equipment including:Chillers,nbspRoof Top Package Units, Heat Pumps and Split Systems.
• Only Male candidates need to apply.
• Five years experience in the same field.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• nbspCustomer service skills.