SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
This position is a unique opportunity to trouble shoot, repair, service and performance analysis of onshore and offshore HVAC systems condensing units, chillers and all associated equipment (expansion valves, Air Handling Units, PLC’s.) Air Dampers and pressurization systems for offshore modules.
Your main duties will be:
• Expert in HVAC Duct Inspection Cleaning and maintenance.
• Capable to service all HVAC systems, communicate to every HVAC system controllers so to be able to draw up diagnosis, fault finding, underperformance of equipment and/or sub-components in order to be in a position to issue inspection reports providing all recommendations and to get the HVAC system back to its best performance standard level.
• Expertise in HVAC system make and model mainly CARRIER, McQUAY and SKM by getting in contact with a third Party HVAC system OEM/representative Company.
• Monitor all required OEM vendors and get in touch for any request from client in optimum time
• Monitor all resources HVAC and Lighting teams and ensure optimal utilization for same and achieve all customer objectives and provide support to all equipment and implement various plans for HVAC systems.
• Evaluate all approval systems for new and revised maintenance jobs and monitor all work instructions and maintain all deliverables for projects to maintain optimal qualities within required timeframe and coordinate with stakeholders to analyze all project requirements.
• Perform audit on all HVAC system and collect data and perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
• Analyze all load programs and perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment and recommend improvements.
Ideally, you should have Bachelor Degree certificate in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC specialization).
You should have technical background with minimum of 10 years’ experience in maintenance of HVAC units in O&G. Experience in offshore is a must.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.