OFFERED SALARY - AED 2,200 + ACCOMMODATION+TRANSPORTATION
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
High School or Diploma.
Five years’ experience in HVAC maintenance.
Good knowledge in operation & maintenance.
Good Communication Skills.
• Maintain HVAC Components, Power & Control wiring, Mech cycle, Isolation Point, safety basics, work permit
• Schedule activities and, classify data; and use job-related equipment. Coordinates with assigned supervisor and/or other trades for the purpose of completing task MSR, Maintenance Service Request
• Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in HVAC systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
• keeping up parts and consumables items for the purpose of meeting special needs or replacing unavailable parts during the equipment’s breakdown
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment.
• Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
• Carry out preventative maintenance and corrective tasks and inspections on HVAC equipment
• Inform employees of procedures and / or work orders for the purpose of providing information for decision-making, taking appropriate action and / or compliance with building and safety regulations.
• Inspection of HVAC systems and components (heating units, construction of exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of assessing the situation, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance
• Install HVAC equipment and systems for enhanced and / or upgraded capabilities. (Split units)
• Maintains tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition
• Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and is designated for the purpose of transferring information
• Routine and preventive maintenance as required to ensure continued operation of HVAC systems.
• Preparation of written material request and daily report (case of repair, activity logs, etc.) for documentation of activities and / or transfer of information.
• Repair of heating and / or air-conditioning systems and / or components (pumps, motors, air fans, fan files, pipes, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a comfortable working environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Ensure that the person in the workplace take responsibility of aspects of H&S over which they have control, including adherence to the organization’s applicable H&S requirements. Work Permit in visible area
• Reduce hazards and/or Safeguards & Security threats/risks associated with work conducted by assigned staff.
• Stop work if an HSE or Safeguards & Security concern exists.
• Co-operate with the delegated persons, Managers, Engineers and Supervisors on Health and Safety matters;
• Not interfere with anything provided to safeguard their Health and Safety;
• Take reasonable care of their own & employees Health and Safety.
• To understand and let the workforce to understand the company’s QHSE policies and procedures.
• To report all the Near misses, Incidents/ Accidents.
• To protect the public against risks to health and safety arising from work activities
• Involving himself and workers for the identification of hazards and preparation of Risk or Impact Assessments.
• Communication all the hazards to the workforce.
• Providing necessary resources to comply with QHSE requirements.
• Conducting Tool Box talks on regular basis.
• Follow UAE laws and regulations
• Communication the Emergency Response Procedures and contact no. to meet the emergency situation.
• Ensuring that there is no environmental damage with the activities.
• Perform work safely, effectively, efficiently and to the requirements raised by the customer.
• Report Near Miss Report ,mismanagement; waste, fraud, or abuse; unsafe conditions; security issues; etc.