- Develops and implements short and medium-term hydrocarbon blending and scheduling plans and manages execution through effective communications between Abu Dhabi Refinery operations, Mussafah Terminal and external stakeholders.
- Provides backup coverage for refinery process unit scheduling.
- Prepares production schedules and follow-up documentation to ensure the availability of planned product quality and quantity that meet the market™s lifting commitments. Includes liaising and conferring with various staff in marketing, E&SD(RR), oil movement, P&TD and lab units, etc. to ensure that feedstock reception, Refinery production, products lifting and other related activities are properly scheduled, closely monitored and timely implemented. Scheduling activities cover feedstock receipts, process units feed programming, product blending, product lifting, chemical receipts and injections etc.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- 5 years™ experience in production planning & scheduling in an oil refinery or gas/petrochemical plant.
- Knowledge and use of computer-based production scheduling system.
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Job Grade Level: 13