Our world is your playground. Be part of a unique upscale hospitality culture never seen in Doha. We are looking for a talented Hygiene Manager nbspto join our pre-opening team.
PULLMAN DOHA WEST BAY QATAR opening in the heart of Doha Q4 - 2018!
Pullman is vibrant and dynamic with over 80 upscale hotels in prime destinations of the world's most exciting cities, from Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Part of AccorHotels, the world's leading hotel operator with more than 4000 addresses, Pullman is a tailor-made concept for global entrepreneurs in today's hyper-connected world.
The global nomad is Pullman s representation of the new generation of travelers and business leaders. Hyper-connected and sophisticated explorers, the world is their playground and every moment is an opportunity.
Set to be the Middle East flagship, Pullman Doha West Bay is a 5-star hotel featuring 375 stylish rooms and 93 refined serviced apartments, in a stunning 47 high-rise modern tower. With spectacular views of the West Bay area, the most prominent district of Doha, the hotel offers nine innovative gastronomic concepts, state-of-the-art event center, unique spa and fitness facilities with pool, terrace and a definite design identity.
Join our cosmopolitan team and be part of this fascinating adventure.
We believe that empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, for which we give our team opportunities for skill enhancement and international careers.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade. Apply today!
A Hygiene Manager for the Pullman Doha West Bay sees the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels.
The Hygiene Manager for the Pullman Doha West Bay responsible for the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels. Specifically, the Hygiene Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Propose and maintain minimum standards in all work areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
• Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to the Hotel's sanitation and hygiene efforts/program
• Formulates and maintains an up-to-date methodology manual that is constantly available for use and review by the section personnel
• Responsible for promoting effective dissemination coordination with the rest of the staff in the Hotel
• Responsible for the office/section area being clean and orderly with an organized and efficient workflow
• Performs special assignments and projects assigned to the office by the superiors
• Conduct and chair the HACCP Monthly Meeting
• Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment
• Is part of the Hotel's Sanitation Team, which conducts monthly sanitation inspections throughout all food handling areas and generate respective reports
• Continually liaises with external agencies (laboratory, government bureau, health practitioners, etc.) on sanitary matters.
• Minimum two to three years work experience as Hygiene Manager in a hotel or similar large restaurant complex, preferable prerequisite is experience in the Hotel industry
• Responsible self-starter, capable of handling multi-faceted projects and of working under pressure
• Good communication and guest relation's skills, a proactive problem solver
• Creative with international culinary focus and flare. Attention to detail
• Team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
• Equips and motivates team members to achieve predetermined goals, installing and maintaining appropriate empowerment Programs
• Personable and pleasant to deal with. Reliable and approachable
• Positive can do attitude and flexible approach manages with humility
• High degree of integrity. Strong leadership. Nurtures and develops team members, encouraging innovation
• Good personal grooming and personal presentation
• Understands and respects local culture, able to adapt to changing environment
• Holds a qualification in Kitchen Production, Butchery and Management
• Able to develop close communications and relationships with team members
• Good computer skills. - Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training
• Familiar with current culinary trends and methods
• Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards Certifications
• Bachelor of Food Science
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
• HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) - ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)/ Quality Management System ISO 9001
• OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety management System)
• Train the Trainers - Facilitator
• Environment Management System ISO 14001
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!